We propose to companies, organisations, universities and other interested partners the possibility to co-operate within common research and creative projects.
The projects may be developed using the facilities of Complex education, research and development laboratory (CER&DLab) «Adaptive Simulation and Intelligent Control Systems» which includes the Laboratory of visualization and computer graphics.
Main areas of research at the IT and design dept. are:
- 3D-graphics and animation, integration of computer graphics and video
- Visualization of scientific data and research results with the help of multimedia technologies
- Interface and interaction design
- Design and communication
- Modern education methods and approaches
Besides that, we are interested in following ways of partnership and cooperation:
- educational programs, targeted at specific company’s needs
- proposals of original courses for our students
If you would like to cooperate with us, please write us a line on email@example.com
or use the Contacts section